By downloading and using any of the templates designed by the Company, the Template User agrees to abide by the following terms:
- The Template User may use any of the Company`s templates for as many websites as s/he wishes free of charge. In return, the Template User agrees to preserve the links to the Company`s websites, which are a part of the template itself.
- PSD or any vectorial files are not offered as part of the templates. However, the Template User is authorized to make any modifications to the Company`s templates to better suit his/her needs except for removing the Company`s copyright sign and the links to the Company`s website.
- The Company is the sole owner of the copyright of the templates and the Template User may not claim any intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the Company`s templates even if modified by the User. The templates cannot be made part of a portfolio as well.
- The Template User may not offer any of the Company`s templates, modified or not, for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent by the Company.
- The Company does not guarantee that the templates it is providing will be compatible with all versions of the software application they`ve been designed for.
- The templates designed by the Company are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis and are used at the Template User`s own risk. No warranties related to the Company`s services can be made, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company makes no warranties that its services will not be interrupted or will be error free. The Company does not guarantee that any specific results will be achieved by using its services. No piece of advice or information, written or oral, given by a Company`s employee, owner or agent, can be viewed as a warranty of any kind. In no event shall the Company be held liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or the inability to use our templates.
All Moodle themes offered on this website are licensed as GPL, in accordance with all Terms and Conditions of the GNU General Public License.
The registration information of the users of the Template Services will not be intentionally disclosed to third parties unless this is required by law, or we believe in good faith that we are compelled to do so in order to protect the rights and the property of the Company. The email address provided by the Template Services user may be used for sending important information, news or promotions related to the service.