This tutorial will show you how to upload and install a template on your 4images Gallery website
1. First of all, open an FTP client that will help you move the 4images theme's files online.
2. Then select the file archive of the theme you have already downloaded from the web.
3. Now you will need to unzip the template.
You can do this by clicking the right button of the mouse and selecting the Extract Here option.
4. Now you should upload it to the templates folder of your 4images installation.
We'll use themza.com as an exemplary upload location.
5. Click down the Themza directory tree, going through the demo and 4images folders, to reach the templates folder.
6. Now hit the Upload button in your FTP client and allow a few seconds for the selected 4images files to be uploaded to your 4images directory online.
7. The final step is to select the template from your 4images Admin Panel.
8. Now open the 4images installation URL, in this example - demo.themza.com/4images - in a new browser tab.
Go straight to the Registered Users log-in form on the left to log into your 4images admin panel as an admin. Scroll down to the Admin Control Panel link to go straight to your Admin interface.
9. Once inside - choose Settings from the General section of the menu on the left.
10. Now go to Choose Template Directory and select your desired 4images theme from the drop-down menu on the right. When done, scroll down to the Save Changes button.
11. Now scroll up to the Go to the gallery home page link in the upper right corner. Now you can see how your 4images Gallery theme will look like online.
Congratulations! You have just learnt how to upload and install a 4image Gallery theme online in 3 easy steps.