A detailed video overview of the 'Business Affair
' free Joomla template. The video will show you how to customize the layout characteristics of Business Affair
and take advantage of its supoprted functionalities:
- Change Color
- Enable or Disable Logo
- Change Logo Image
Download Business Affair
Here's how you do the "magic":
I. First off – you must log into your Joomla Administration Panel
. Open the Login page of your Joomla installation and introduce your login details. When you log into your Joomla Panel...
II. Go to the Extensions drop-down menu and select the Template Manager option
. This will take you to the Template Management interface where you will see listed all Joomla templates
currently installed in your Joomla Admin Panel. The template marked with a star is the current default template for your Joomla site. To set the 'Business Affair' template as default...
III. Select it and hit the Default button
in the top right corner.
Here you can see that 'Business Affair' is now marked with a star as a default template
for your Joomla site.
How to Change the Color Scheme
of the template.
1. Once you open the template management panel - you will see that the default color is red.
2. To check how the template will look like online in red – click the Preview link and open it in a new tab.
3. To change the color – go and select the desired alternative from the Color Variation drop-down menu and then click the Apply button.
4. Go to the Preview page and refresh your browser to see the newly selected color reflected online. Scroll down the template to see how different the template looks with the new color scheme set. As you see - all module headers and links have changed their color to blue. Mouse over the Java Script based main navigation menu to check how its color and transparency effects have changed.
Another template customization option is to Display or Hide Your Logo
1. Go back to the template management panel and select No for the Hide Logo option to activate the Logo area.
2. Click Apply to confirm the change.
3. Jump to the Preview Template page and reload your browser to see the logo area come up with a default exemplary image.
Note: The logo area is disabled by default on the Business Affairs template.
4. Return to the template management panel to see how to change the logo image itself.
5. Go to the Logo Variation drop-down menu and select one of the available logo images.
6. To update the change in live mode - simply click on the Apply button.
7. To see the newly-selected image online – visit again the Template Preview page and refresh your browser session.
In this example we’ve selected the same arrow logo image with a different color of the arrow.
These are all basic 'Business Affair' template customization steps.
8. To save all changes to the template – go and click on the Save button in the template admin panel.