Download Forex Trading
With this video we'll present to you the 'Forex Trading'
Joomla template and will show you how to manage it.
I. To start managing the free template log into your Joomla Admin Panel
II. Once in the Admin Panel - go to the Extensions menu tab
III. Select the Template Manager
IV. When you open the Template Manager - scroll down the list of available Joomla template
options to replace the current default template
(in our example this is 'Daily News
') with 'Forex Trading'
V. To select the template - tick off its checkbox
VI. To set 'Forex Trading' as a default theme for your site - hit the Default button
in the upper right corner of the panel. To make sure that 'Forex Trading'
is the new default theme for your website - scroll down to the template again to see that it is marked with a star.
Here are all basic customization options supported by this professional template
First you will learn to Change the Template Color
1. To see how the default Blue-Orange color scheme looks like online - click on the Preview link and open the preview page in a new tab.
Here is the template in orange-blue colors as it will appear online. The orange color of the banner area and the menu headers emphasizes their importance and catches the visitor's eye.
2. Mouse over the main navigation menu to see how the tabs' color changes in response.
3. Go back to the Joomla Admin Panel to change the default color scheme. You can select a new color theme from the Color Variation drop-down menu.
4. In this example we select the Red-Grey combination.
5. Hit the Apply button to confirm your choice.
6. Go to the template preview page and refresh your browser to see how the new color scheme of the template will look like online. As you can see - the orange color of the main navigation menu and all menu headers has been replaced by shiny red, while the promo area boxes and the background have turned grey.
OK, now let's see how to Display or Hide The Logo
1. To activate the logo area - select NO in the Hide Logo option.
2. Hit the Apply button to have the change reflected online.
3. Reload your browser to see the default logo image come up right in front of the main title.
The next customization step is to Change The Logo
Changing the logo is as easy as 1-2.
1. Back in the Admin Panel - select the desired logo image from the Logo Variation drop-down menu.
2. Hit the Apply button to have the change updated in live mode.
3. Go to the template preview page and push the browser-reload button to see the logo image changed. Here is the default logo image replaced with the newly selected one.
The next customization option is to Display or Hide Promo Boxes
1. Jump back to the Template Manager and select NO from the Boxes Display option to hide the boxes from the index page.
2. Apply the change by hitting the Apply button.
3. Visit the template preview page and refresh your browser to see the boxes removed from the index promo area.
Now you will learn how to Change the Positions of The Promo Boxes
if you wish to have them activated on your site.
1. Go to the template manager and select YES in the Boxes Display option to activate the boxes area.
2. Select the desired boxes arrangement scheme from the Boxes Variation drop-down menu.
3. Hit Apply again to confirm the update.
4. Go again to the template preview page and reload your browser. You can see that the promo boxes are back online with a new arrangement.
5. Move back to the template manager to choose another box arrangement scheme from the Boxes Variation drop-down menu.
6. Refresh again your browser to see the re-arrangement reflected on the template preview page.
Another customization step worth mentioning is the Edit Boxes
1. Make a click back to the template management panel.
2. Introduce the desired new title for each promo box in the Box Titles fields.
3. In the Box Link fields specify the target URLs for the links featured in each one of the promo boxes.
4. Punch the Apply button to confirm the updates.
5. Visit the preview page to see the default promo box titles replaced with the ones you have just set.
Using the Edit-Boxes option of the template manager you will be able to change the promo box titles and target links at any time as per your particular promo campaign.
Well, those are the basic customization options supported by the 'Forex Trading'
To save all changes made so far - simply hit the SAVE
Now you are ready to join the virtual foreign exchange market with this up-to-date highly customizable 'Forex Trading'