Joomla video: How to download a Joomla 1.5 template
Downloading a beautiful Joomla 1.5 theme from ThemZa.com is pretty easy. Basically there are two ways in which you can do that: via a direct download
from the free Joomla 1.5 template
list page or after a detailed theme preview
followed by a download. Just watch this 1:17 minute tutorial movie to learn how easy it really is.
The tutorial will show to download a Joomla 1.5.x template in a few simple steps.
1. Type themza.com in your browser address bar.
2. Welcome to the Themza website, offering a wide variety of free Joomla templates
3. Click on the Joomla 1.5.x templates link in the Themes Categories menu on the left. Now you are on a page listing various free Joomla 1.5 templates for you to choose from.
You have options - to download the theme you like the most right away or to preview its internal pages first.
4. If you choose the first option - simply click on the desired theme's thumbnail image to open a download pop-up message.
5. Hit the Save button to allow the theme's file archive to be saved on your computer.
6. Check whether the default file name and directory are fine and click Save.
7. The second option is to first preview the chosen Joomla template before downloading it.
8. Click on the thumbnail image of the desired template to open a page with more details about its layout and supported Joomla 1.5 functionalities. Review the various layout color options by clicking the thumbnail images.
9. Now hit the orange Download button on the left, select Save, verify whether the default file name and directory are OK and click the Save button.
Now you already know how to quickly download a quality free Joomla 1.5 template from the web.