This short video will show you how to manage the 'Keep it Fresh
' Joomla template. This template supports orange
colours. This fantastic Joomla theme
Download Keep It Fresh
How to manage the 'Keep It Fresh' Joomla template
To start managing the 'Keep It Fresh
' template, you will first need to:
I. Log into your Joomla Admin Panel.
II. Once in the Admin Panel – go to the Extensions menu tab.
III. Select Template Manager from the drop-down menu. When you open the Template Manager interface your first task will be to...
IV. Replace the current default template with 'Keep It Fresh
Note: In our example – the default Joomla template is 'Financial Calculator'
V. To set the 'Keep It Fresh
' template as default for your Joomla site – simply select its corresponding checkbox.
VI. To confirm your selection – hit the Default button.
VII. Scroll down to the template, now marked with a star, and click it.
Here are all basic customization options
supported by the template.
How to Change the Default Colour
of the template.
Currently, the theme supports 3 basic colour schemes.
2. Go back to the Joomla Admin Panel to change the default colour scheme.
3. Select a new colour option from the Colour Variation drop-down menu.
4. Hit Apply.
5. Go to the template preview page and refresh your browser to see how the new BLUE-ORANGE colour scheme of the template will look like online.
How to Display or Hide the Date
on the Joomla template.
1. To Deactivate the Date Area
– select YES in the Date Display option.
2. Hit the Apply button to have the change reflected online.
3. Reload your browser to see how the date is displayed in the header zone of the template.
How to Display or Hide the Logo Area
of 'Keep It Fresh
1. Back in the Admin Panel select YES in the Hide Logo
option to Deactivate the Logo Area
2. Hit the Apply button to have the change updated in live mode.
3. Go to the Preview Template page and reload your browser to see the default logo image disappear from the index page of the template.
How to Change the Logo
1. Back in the Admin Panel select NO in the Hide Logo option to Reactivate the Logo Area
2. Select an image from the Logo Variation drop-down menu.
3. Click Apply to have the change updated in live mode.
4. Refresh the Template Preview page to see the logo image that you just selected come up online. If you do not like the way
this logo image fits the overall look and feel of your website...
5. Go back to your Edit Template panel and select a new image.
6. Click Apply.
7. Visit the Preview Template page to see the previous logo image replaced with the new one you just set.
How to Display or Hide the Top Banner Area
1. Jump back to the Template Management Panel and select NO for the Top Area Display option to hide the banner from the index page
2. Apply the change by hitting Apply.
3. Go to the preview page and refresh your browser to see the banner area removed from the index.
To save all changes to the template made so far – simply click the SAVE button