A detailed 5:13 minute video preview of 'Real Estate
' free Joomla template. See how you can change the layout characteristics and handle the customization options supported by 'Real Estate
': Change Color
, Display or Hide Logo
, Change Logo
, Change Banner
, Display or Hide Boxes
, Edit Boxes
Download Real Estate
How to manage the 'Real Estate'
free Joomla template.
I. You need to first log into your Joomla Admin Panel
II. Select Template Manager
from the Extensions tab of the navigation menu.
III. Select 'Real Estate' template
from the list of Joomla templates
already installed in your Admin Panel. In our example - the default Joomla 1.5 template is 'Rise of Technology
IV. Hit the Default button to set the 'Real Estate
' template as default skin for your Joomla site.
V. Click on the template's name link
to go to the edit-template section.
How to Change Color
1. To preview the template in the default color scheme - click the Preview link.
2. To change the template's default color - go back to the Joomla Admin Panel.
3. Select the preferred new color and click Apply.
4. Go to the preview page of the template and reload your browser to see the color theme update reflected online.
How to Display or Hide the Logo
1. Go back to the edit-template section.
2. Select No from the Hide Logo option.
3. Hit Apply.
4. Go to the template preview page and reload your browser to see the logo image removed.
If you wish to have a logo on your site you can Edit the Logo Image
itself as well.
1. Jump back to the edit-template section.
2. Select to activate the Logo option.
3. Hit the Apply button.
4. Reload your browser to see the change reflected.
5. Select the desired logo image from the Logo Variation drop-down menu and click Apply.
6. Reload your browser to see whether the new logo image fits into the template.
Change the Banner Image
of your 'Real Estate
' Joomla site.
1. Select the banner image from the Banner Variation drop-down menu and Apply the change.
2. Refresh again your browser to preview the new banner in live mode.
A very useful option is to choose whether to Display or Hide Product Boxes
1. Go to the edit-template section.
2. Select No for the Box 1 Display option.
3. Apply the change.
4. Reload your browser to see the first service box deactivated in preview mode.
To deactivate all service boxes
1. Go back and select No for the other Box Display options and then Apply the change.
2. Reload your browser to see the rest of the service boxes removed from the index.
How to Edit the Service Boxes
1. Aactivate the Box Display options one by one (by default, they are all active).
2. Apply the changes.
3. Reload your browser to have all boxes reactivated on the index.
4. Go back to the edit-template panel - in the Text line blank fields - list the features for the offers that will be displayed in the first product box. If you wish the features to be listed above the product image - simply copy and paste the image URL in the last Text line field and input the features starting from Text line 1.
5. Apply those two changes to the product boxes.
6. Reload the browser to see how the features will be listed in two layout variants in the first and second product boxes.