This tutorial movie will show you how to manage the Web Hosting Joomla
template. The 'Web Hosting
Well, maybe now you can start watching the movie after all... and stop reading the above specifications again and again and again! The numbers are absolutely correct. Relax, just watch the movie... :-)
Download Web Hosting
I. First log into your Joomla Admin Panel.
II. Select Template Manager
from the Extensions drop-down menu.
III. To make the Web Hosting template default
for your Joomla site - select it from the list of Joomla templates already installed in your Admin Panel and click the Default button.
IV. Click on the template name link
to access the edit-template section.
Now you will learn how to use the Change Color
1. The color scheme set by default is BLUE - click the Preview link in a new browser see how it will look like online.
2. If you wish to change the default color scheme - go back to the edit-template panel and select an alternative color option from the Color Variation drop-down menu.
3. Apply the change and see it reflected online by reloading your browser.
Now you will see how to use the Display or Hide Logo
1. Back in the edit-template panel select YES for the Hide Logo option, Apply the change and refresh your browser to see the logo image removed from the index page. Another option for you is to set your custom logo image.
2. Reactivate the logo area by ticking off No option in Hide Logo and repeat the Apply and the browser reload actions.
3. Select the desired logo image from the Logo Variation drop-down menu and apply the changes on the template preview page.
The next customisation option is Change Banner
1. To change the banner image for your template – go to the template-edit panel and select the desired image from the Banner Variation drop-down menu.
2. Apply the banner image update and refresh your browser to see the update reflected online.
Now we’ll show you how to Display or Hide Boxes
on your index page.
The product boxes are by default active for your template index.
1. To disable any of them you should select No in each box’s corresponding product box – for instance - Box 1 Display.
2. Hit Apply and reload the browser to see the changes updated on the preview page.
3. If you choose to remove another product box – repeat the same steps for the other boxes – in this example – for Box 2 Display.
Now you will learn how to Edit the Product Boxes
if you need such
To edit the product boxes you need to reactivate them first.
1. For that purpose - tick off YES in the Box Display options one by one.
2. The customisation options include box color, features or icon change.
For instance - to change the color and one of the features for product box 1 – select the desired color from the Box 1 Color Variation menu and input some text in the Text line 1.
3. You can repeat the same actions for product box 2.
4. Now Apply the changes and then reload your browser to reflect the executed updates.
All supported customisation steps have been successfully completed.
To save all necessary changes – hit the Save button.
That’s it – now you know how to edit your 'Web Hosting
' Joomla template